We have a vacancy for a Diesel Mechanic at our site in Armagh
- Carry out work of servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Respond to vehicle breakdowns
- To undertake inspections/servicing/MOT/PSV preparation and repairs to company vehicles and equipment to VOSA Standards in a timely manner.
- Maintain all items of plant, equipment and tools ensuring their safe use and security.
- Maintain service records.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicles/equipment, the workshop and surrounding areas.
- The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years' experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of vehicles ideally lorries and garage fleet.
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records; possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
- IT literate
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations
To enquire please call (028)37524731 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org